FEATURED POST

RED PIF RESTAURANT AND WINE SHOP by Aulik Fisher Architekti


  ...historical materials are represented by oak wood on the floor and the bar counter, rebars (used in vine yards as poles supporting vine) for bottle shelves and Czech chairs traditionally made from bent wood. 
Second-glazings shaped like bottles adorn the windows but allow the light to filter through in such a way, from outside, the commercial function of the place can be seen, ensuring at the same time a complete isolation for the space of tasting.








via: dezeen




Comments

  1. I don't know whether it's just me or if perhaps everybody else experiencing issues with
    your site. It appears as if some of the written text in your content are running off the screen.
    Can someone else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This could be a problem with my browser because I've had this happen previously. Thanks

    Stop by my website :: seo services
    Also see my webpage :: programmierung

    ReplyDelete

  2. For the moment,i would like to suggest you to use GOOGLE CHROME,MOZILLA or INTERNET EXPLORER.In a future update we'll try to solve this issue.Thank you for your comment and for following decordemon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really an informative and well described post regarding RED PIF RESTAURANT AND WINE SHOP.I appreciate your posted topic and wonderful photos.Thanks for sharing such a useful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very much great and hope fully nice blog. Every body can easily found her need able information. I am visit first time but I fond many use full article. I will back again when get time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment